Before the event:
- If you or your family member has symptoms of respiratory infection, stay home.
- Travel and accommodate only with your family members or people who you are in close contact with in your everyday life.
- If you travel to Saariselkä by public transport, use face mask, keep distance to other people, and take care of hygiene during your travel.
During the event:
- Use a face mask indoors at all times.
- Remember to wash and sanitize your hands when needed and possible.
- Try to keep distance to other people when possible.
- Cough and sneeze to your sleeve. Try to consider other participants also during the race.
- Make space in service areas and in finish area. After finishing, don’t stay too long in the finish area. This way we can prevent overcrowding of the race venue.
- Socialize outdoors! It’s nice to meet riding friends after a long time. Safest way to do so is to meet outdoors and go for a spin or walk.
- Avoid shaking hands or hugging.
After the event:
- If you get symptoms of respiratory infection, contact your medical center for getting tested.
- If you are diagnozed with COVID-19, contact us and people you have been travelling and accommodating with.
Contact Ivalo Health Centre and book an appointment for corona test by calling +358 40 188 7400 on weekdays between 8:15 – 10:00 and 13:00 -14:00. In sudden and urgent cases, please call the on-call nurse’s number +358 40 770 9187 any time, 24/7.
Do not go to the health centre, call first.The health centre operates a call-back system if they are too busy to answer your call. Listen to the instructions and follow them.